Friday, January 2, 2009

One of my New Years Resolutions...

is to be a better blogger! LMFAO! Seriously though, I haven't done one since August!!! Are you kidding me? So here is my first entry of the New Year to fulfill my Resolution!

December was a really busy month for us. It was my first full month at my new job - being a stay-at-home-mommy. We kept busy with all of the holiday events Vegas has to offer. We went to the Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Opportunity Village, we tried the Springs Preserve Light Exhibit but it was closed that night due to high winds, we saw Santa a few times, went hiking, enjoyed Christmas with the family, and finished up the month with a quick trip to Palm Springs for my nephew Tristan's 3rd birthday.

I always email everyone the months pictures (which I hope to have out by the end of the week!) so I thought I would attach a few video's of our month instead!


This first one is Christmas Eve - Alahna and I made cookies for Santa! It was a TON of fun and she now LOVES Santa!

And these next two videos of when Alahna opened up her Elmo Live from Santa!!



I promise to update this every week or every other at the most!!!

0 comments: